Informationen zur Anzeige:
Graduate* Operational Technology 4.0 / International Graduate Program (m/f/d)
19.09.2022, SCHOTT AG
Job Board | Graduate* Operational Technology 4.0 / International Graduate Program Be the ONE who joins a great team.
SCHOTT is an international technology group and a leader in the fields of special glass and glass ceramics. We value innovation, sustainability and our pioneering spirit - but above all, we value our employees. Whether in production or management, you can advance your career and work with highly qualified colleagues from around the world in an authentic and supportive environment.
SCHOTT – more than 17,300 experts in 33 countries worldwide – become one of us! #oneofus
Graduate* Operational Technology 4.0 / International Graduate Program
- Analysis of production processes with regard to digitization potential
- Identification, consolidation and coordination of relevant OT and digitization topics for selected business units (BU), by collecting the requirements and deriving solution concepts
- Collaboration in lighthouse projects (classic and agile) for Industry 4.0 / Smart Manufacturing under gradual introduction of the OT target architecture MARS 4.0
- Close cooperation with the Software Development and Operations teams
- Master's degree in a production and digitization-related engineering discipline (industrial engineering, information technology, production engineering or similar) with a focus on smart factory / smart manufacturing, Industry 4.0.
- First practical experience and methodological knowledge in the analysis and optimization of manufacturing processes through automation and digitalization
- Expertise in digital technologies and tools for use in production, especially in the area of machine learning as well as in the field of MES and/or modern IIoT platforms
- Enthusiasm for current trends in the area of OT/IT systems and architectures (service-oriented platform architectures, cloud, etc.)
- Pleasure in communicating with players from different areas in production sites
- High social competence and good communication skills, in German and English language
At SCHOTT, you can expect a unique corporate culture where we emphasize equity, diversity and inclusion. We know: motivated and committed employees are the condition for the success of our company. Talent development International assignments Flexible working hours Access to public transportation
Are you enthusiastic about Industry 4.0 and Smart Factory? Do you want to drive digitalization in our global production sites and contribute to increasing productivity through smart manufacturing solutions?
Then you are the ONE for us!
To strengthen our "Operational Technology 4.0" (OT4.0) department, we are looking for a Graduate* Operational Technology 4.0 as soon as possible, based in Mainz.
You will get:
- 18 months International Graduate Program that prepares you for a career in an international business environment
- International assignment at least 3-6 months to broaden your intercultural competencies
- Support by an experienced mentor for the whole duration of the program
- Be part of SCHOTT’s International Graduate community to build and expand your network
- Career development conversation prior to the end of the program
- On the job training and participation in international projects
- Permanent position after completing the International Graduate Program
Please feel free to contact us
We’re looking forward to your application
SCHOTT AGLisa-Marie Cron
Before you start your application at SCHOTT, there are many things you will want to know. What are the different ways I can apply? And how does the application process at SCHOTT actually work?
We answer the most frequently asked questions about the application process here.
*At SCHOTT, it’s your personality that counts – not your gender, your identity, or origin.