Informationen zur Anzeige:
Application Security Engineer / Pentester / DevSecOps (m/f/d)
Remote within Germany, Bonn
19.06.2022, Code Intelligence GmbH
Remote within Germany, Bonn
Engineer / Pentester / DevSecOps (m/f/d)
Work remotely within Germany or in our Office in Bonn
What is waiting for you?
- Work with an exciting technology that is rapidly changing the way software is built
- Work with a talented team of people passionate about our product and vision
- Help small and big companies alike to untap the full potential of fuzz testing
- Fuzzing our customer’s code and presenting the results
- Show our customers how to write fuzz tests themselves
- Regular care of your customers ensuring continuous communication
- Ensuring a smooth and fast onboarding of new customer
What are we looking for?
- Winning, initiative-taking spirit and a passion for cyber security and IT in general.Deep understanding of the modern software development processes
- Experience in DevOps and integration of testing tools in the CI/CD
- Ability to describe and discuss the added value fuzzing provides for DevSecOps
- Hands-on experience in performing pentests or AppSec code reviews or solid coding experience in Java or C/C+
- Understanding of typical bugs and security vulnerabilities in C/C++ and Java (OWASP Top 10)
- Customer-oriented thinking and motivation to enable customers to integrate CI Fuzz in their development process
- You get the big picture, but also dig into the details and are a finisher
- You have excellent English skills in speaking and writing, German is a plus
About us and the working atmosphere
- A collaborative team atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and start-up spirit
- Genuinely world class technology
- You have the opportunity and empowerment to actively develop our products and customers
- You become part of a start-up culture that is characterized by recognition, respect, and support
- Work flexibly from within Germany, and for office days, we have a beautiful location in Bonn with a view of the Rhine and excellent transport connections
- 30 days of vacation
- A ticket for public transport, sponsored gym memberships, and subsidized team lunches. And of course, we invest in your skills with a dedicated annual personal development budget. Lots of other benefits from great IT equipment, subsidized gym and lunch offers through to some CI branded swag
About Code Intelligence
At Code Intelligence we empower DevSecOps! We want to become the number one automated cyber application security testing platform! So far, we are on a good track – our platform CI fuzz has already helped customers such as Telekom, Bosch and Continental reach a new level of security testing and shipped more secure and stable software faster.
You will be part of a very technical, talented, and fast-growing team that ensures big and small companies untap the full potential of CI Fuzz. Currently, we are looking for a customer-oriented and ambitious team player with exceptional analytical and technical skills. You will be responsible for making our customers successful, starting with onboarding, over to training and support, and finally long-term customer relationship management. You will be the expert that knows how to set up and optimize fuzz tests to achieve the best results.
You will work hand-in-hand with the Customer Success Manager (CSM) who drives the account to provide technical expertise across the whole customer journey. You will work closely with product and development helping to guide the technical roadmap for our product.
Code Intelligence GmbH